Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Doing something for the first time

When I 11 year old my dad use to tell me stories about him singing in church and always tell my dad if I can sing in church and he said no because he said that I can't sing but I said I can sing. So I went to my room and turn on the TV and insert the USB in the TV and turn on the karaoke and I sang "AVE MARIA" by Beyonce.

Suddenly my dad sneak into my room and grab his guitar and turn off the TV and start to strum he was playing I'm yours and he start sing and I sang with him and he said "you are going to sing in church''

'YES" I said to my self. On Sunday I was really nervous, I quickly put on my makeup and go to church I saw my family and they smiled to me and I smiled back. I picked up the microphone and my dad help sing and felt really nervous I sang my loudest and everyone stood up and clap and I cry.

How I felt from all that singing joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment