Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

What I have learnt in class?

For  Writing we had a visitor who worked a Tamaki Primary her name is Miss Kyla she taught us a lot of things about being a Smart footprint and what does Smart footprint means online. So Miss Kyla taught us about google and what I learned from google is we can search for anything on google. So Miss Kyla said google is dum and the reason why it dum because when you search for for information that you want doesn't give you the right information at all. To get more information is to be more specific with your words and more positive so I try to to find information where can I get ticket to go to the movie to watch ant man in Silvia park and once I press enter on my keyboard it didn't give me more advice where I can get my ticket in Silvia Park. So Miss Kyla shared a presentation to search for information efficiently using key words.


For Maths Mr Wiseman taught how to use ratio so what I learned about ratio was ratio can be use in word problem and pitcher. So Mr Wiseman shared a presentation about ratio it was pretty easy so he taught us how to solve it. So what I like about ratio is that it not that hard and it was pretty easy.
Ratio

For Inquiry room 1 did this countdown challenge so it pretty much talks about going online and go on countdown shopping and list of groceries item to meet the needs of 4 people in on family within that budget . So partner which is Korobeau and Isaiah and we pretty mush work as a good team.


No comments:

Post a Comment