Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Term 2 Highlight

My highlight for this term is.......

My first highlight is Kiwi sport our sport was basketball we learn use our balance and we learn how shoot and pass. My favorite thing about basketball is shooting playing against with our class.

My second highlight is beep test I know that I don't like but the reason why I like because I try my best and beat my score and I lost weight.

My third highlight is tinkering tools and toy it how we had to create something and make our school a bit better so I created a group called Jakge pronounced as jack-jee so my planned to make a shoe rack because our shoes are always messy outside.

During the holidays my highlight is to celebrate me and my brothers birthday and write a blog about it and make more blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment