Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

The beach

In the Holiday I went to the beach with my family we were trying to find a place to park so we did. Once Pj asked my mum to play in the sand, she said ‘yes” then we went down the stair so me and Pj made a big sandcastle.

Then my mum and dad came to us I suddenly ask my mum to buy some picnic food so she went alone. I asked my can we covered my little brother with sand then he said ‘yes”so we make sure that we won’t put sand his eye.

Then my dad told us go swim so we all cheer my dad and he was happy then we played tag in the sea and my mum came and she bought the food so we came up to her and eat. when we all finished our food we went back home.

3 comments:

  1. Gloria
    Great to see that you are posting on your blog in the holidays. I like the fact that you have included a photograph with your recount, it really helps with your writing. I like that you all mentioned that you cheer on your Dad I am sure that he appreciated that, and also I like the detail about burying your little brother and not putting sand in his eye. What other things have you done for your holiday? Are you going to be happy to go back to school in a few weeks?
    Mr Webb, Room Five, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! It makes the teachers at Pt England School very happy to see you posting on your blog during the holidays. Well done.

    See you back at school on February the 4th.

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays and keep updating us on what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria!
    My name is Sarah and I'm studying to be a teacher at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL in the USA. I love your story of the beach trip. My house is close to the beach and I used to go all the time. Did you use anything to decorate your sandcastle?
    I have a blog too! The web address for it is lindleysarahedm310@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete