Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Reflection 2015

How do you feel about this year? Happy and Sad because because year had made this year pretty and it my last year at Pt England school. So the year are going to leave next because we have moved on to college which is going to be really difficult there.

What did you find especially satisfying this year? Pretty awesome because last year the year 7 didn’t go in many trip like this we get to go Polyfest, Camp, Rainbows end and Parakai pools

What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year? The test because it getting more difficult for me to complete.


If you were going to grade yourself out of 10/10 for being awesome... what would you grade yourself? Why?
5 because I was negative in and out of class and my goal for next year is to try to be more positive to my friends and listen to the teacher.

In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015?
I joined kapa haka because I love performing in front of audience. Miss Tito is the person who lead our kapas so she is leaving us to another place so our kapa is planning to have a share lunch for her to show her how much we care for her.

What would you change yourself for to 2016? Be more positive and make new friend and attend sports to be fit and healthy.

What things you might need help with? Need help with my writing skills

What could you show your teacher from your blog to help her/him understand those things?
Add punctuation and be more specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment