Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

FIAFIA

                                  FIAFIA    
Hi my name is Gloria and for fiafia I’m in the Samoan dance group.
Mytutor is Mrs Talea and Timmy. Every Thursday and Friday we                                                                                                                                                 practice our dance to get better.

We are doing this because we are supporting our culture.
So I’m really excited for fiafia and my part is showing our smile to the audience. Our uniforms have with feathers around our hips and lavalava around our bodies.   
              

2 comments:

  1. Gloria
    Thanks for writing about your rehearsals, I really loved the illustration that goes with it, it really reminded me of some of the awesome dancing that I have seen and I think that you should keep writing about this on your blog - you could take photos and videos of the event as well and post them on your class page when it happens. What is the hardest part of the Fiafia for you to learn? What do you enjoy about it the most.
    Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato. melvilleroom8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gloria that was on coolest picture's I have seen and your Samoa group was grate made me smile :) because that is my culture KEEP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete